Sunday, December 5, 2010
Minna: Hi little mouse, want to know something really scary?
Minna: Mittens opened the underbed storage the other day and I wanted to hide in there. Mittens didn't know I was in there and closed the storage.
Minna: Luckily she heard me right away and let me out, but I won't get near the storage anymore.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Since Minna doesn't allow me to brush her teeth and tartar is a concern for her, the vet recommends Royal Canin for feline, she now has 80/20 mix of Orijen and Royal Canin Dental.
|Minna: I think Royal Canin is tastier than Orijen, but Mittens thinks Orijen is better for me.|
I tried to take Minna to the podium garden in our apartment complex during the day many times, but she just didn't want to stay and walked right back to the lobby of our building (There are ten buildings and she knew which one she lives in). When I took her out at night and she was having such a good time and didn't want to go home, we now go to the garden about three times a week.
|Minna: What's under the bridge?|
|Minna: This is my domain, I have to leave my scent here.|
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
We have been experiencing very hot weather this summer, and I tried different ways to help Minna beating the heat:
- Turn on the air-conditioner all day - It didn't work because it dried out her delicate skin and she got sinus infection due to her nasal allergy, I almost went bankrupt with the electricity bill and vet payment.
- Bought her a tower fan - Not cool enough and she doesn't like the strong wind.
- Bought her an aluminum pet cooling pad - She simply won't sit on it.
- Bought her a Japanese straw mat to put on the mattress - She thinks straw is not good enough for her.
- While researching air-purifier for Minna, I came across 3M Filtrete air cleaning filter. Instead of buying an air purifier, I can just attach 3M filter on top of the filter from my air-conditioner. I now turn the air-conditioning on during the day, and use the fan function at night with windows opened for fresh air. The filter on the left is brand new, and the one on the right is used for two weeks. BTW, I bought the filter at department store, I do not have any affiliations with 3M except I think their Command hooks are genius.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Minna had her annual checkup and teeth cleaning at Nine Lives The Cat Hospital in Hong Kong couple weeks ago.
She didn't mind to stay in her new carrier, which is a good start.
Minna was watching the pouring rain outside.
Minna checked out the construction while waiting for the vet.