Monday, December 8, 2008

Pal Kitty Freshen-Up Foam

Minna rarely needs to be bathed but it's nice to freshen her up from time to time. I have been looking for waterless bath foam for a while because it has to be safe for ingestion without synthetic fragrances and chemicals. I found Pal Kitty Freshen-Up Foam last Saturday at 3rd Street Warehouse Holiday Sale. Organic, human-grade ingredients included plant-based cleansers, organic aloe, calendula, organic catnip oil and more... Creator Juliann is very nice and I see a lot of repeat customers at her table. I tried it on Minna, it does freshen up her fur without drying it much and it smells very nice too.

2 comments:

Cat with a Garden said...

Uh oh, Minna! You need to get refreshed? Me myself I don't need this but admittingly Chilli could use this foam. She smells a bit! ; )
Purrs, Siena

Mittens said...

Minna gets even fluffier after using this foam, she is like a fur ball.