Saturday, May 2, 2009

New secret hiding place

Minna really scared the heck out of me this morning, I couldn't find her anywhere in the apartment and I was so worry that she jumped out the window...
I almost lost my my mind searching for her so I went to the garden downstairs looking for her, both security and receptionist at lobby were very nice and told me it was very unlikely that my cat jumped out the window from 15th floor.
So I went back to the apartment and starting searching again, I finally found her between the wall and mattress with pillows on top of her. Have absolutely no clue how she squeezed in such tiny space.




2 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

And then when you found her, she probably looked up at you and meowed as if to say, "I've been here the whole time, what took you so long to find me?" Praline has done that to me before and it has scared me to death.

Praline: Great hiding spot, Minna!

BooBoo said...

I just posted about my secret hiding place too! I guess all of us cats have them.