Saturday, January 10, 2009

Canon PowerShot A590IS Camera















Received my new Canon PowerShot A590IS camera ($99.99) from Amazon.com (http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/31419/review/powershot_a590_is.html) yesterday and made couple test shots with Minna under low light. First picture from the left was taken with Kids & Pets Mode. The second one on the right used auto mode (ISO 200) with flash and third one also used auto mode but without flash. This camera also allows you to adjust the ISO speed manually, I will do more test shots with manual modes after I finished reading the user guide.

1 comment:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Those are some pretty good shots. I need to pull out the manual for my two cameras so I can learn more about taking pictures in low light for Praline.